Southern University

Southern University Apparel

Sort & Filter
Home LEGACY N - S Southern
Show12243648
Home LEGACY N - S Southern

Southern University is the largest Historically Black College or University in the state of Louisiana. Not only does it boast famous alumni like Randy Jackson, Russel L. Honoré, Avery Johnson, Mike Foster, and Harold Carmichael, but it also has one of the most-watched and followed collegiate marching bands of all time: the Human Jukebox. The Jaguar, Southern University's mascot, symbolizes leadership, wisdom, and cleverness. LHP is honored to bring you our line of Southern University apparel.

Since all of our Southern University apparel is officially licensed, you don't have to worry about the colors or graphics looking like anything less than perfect. These jackets, shirts, shorts, masks, and socks are made with a focus on quality manufacturing, created from comfortable and stylish materials like cotton and polyester blends. Spring and summer are great seasons to buy SU shorts and tees so that you can stay active when it's warm outside, but a few great sweatshirts and hoodies are best for the cooler Fall and Winter months. Choose Southern University apparel that only features the school's initials for a subtle touch of school spirit, or purchase apparel with the logo in vibrant colors that take up most of the fabric. Regardless of which designs are more your style, we have you covered. Add some SU pride to your wardrobe today and embrace your inner Jaguar!

A portion of our Southern University apparel collection proceeds goes back to Southern University to support and promote the school's unique mission and list of accomplishments. Rep SU knowing that you're not only bringing awareness to the school in your everyday life, but you're also financially supporting Southern University so that HBCU everywhere can continue building proud legacies.

Black History should be a subject of pride; HBCU apparel encapsulates the richness of old-school streetwear without taking anything away from the Alumni's dignity. Though the apparel we sell throws it back to our ancestors' legacies, we also look toward the future and anticipate the history the black community will create for ourselves and our future generations. Be a part of that history by buying Southern University apparel today.

Q: Is Southern University an all black school?

A: No, but Southern University is a historically black land-grant university. Around 90% of SU students identify as Black, while the other 10% identify as non-black. When the school was founded in 1880, it was called Southern University for Colored Students.

Q: Is Southern University a good school?

A: Southern University is a great school, especially if you’re interested in joining the marching band! The Human Jukebox (the name of SU’s band) has played for presidential inaugurations, super bowls, and music videos of famous musicians like Lizzo and the Jonas Brothers. SU’s law school is one of only two public law schools in the state of Louisiana!

Q: What GPA do you need to get into Southern University?

A: Incoming freshmen are required to have at least a 2.0 GPA. On the other hand, international students must have at least a 2.5 GPA. Students must also have completed the Louisiana Board of Regents’ High School Core Curriculum, or its equivalent for homeschooled and out-of-state students.

Southern Queen of Crop Top
Southern Queen of Crop Top
$50.00
$80.00
Southern Jaguars PrimeTime  Crew
Southern Jaguars PrimeTime  Crew
$80.00
Southern University Mascot Tee
Southern University Mascot Tee
$25.00
Save
$10.01
Southern University Shorts - Crispy Cream
$59.99 | $70.00
Save
$10.01
$59.99 | $70.00
Save
$10.01

LHP Camo T-Shirt

$29.99 | $40.00
Save
$10.01

LHP Camo Mesh Shorts - Illustrious

$29.99 | $40.00
Save
$10.01

HBCU MADE OUTKAST Fleece Short

$59.99 | $70.00

HBCU MADE Hoodie by LHP

$85.00

LHP Fleece Pants All It Takes Is One

$70.00
Save
$45.01

HBCU Urkel Zip Hoodie

$39.99 | $85.00
Save
$40.01

HBCU Urkel Fleece Pants

$29.99 | $70.00
$15.00
Gift Card
Gift Card
From$25.00

LHP Logo Beanie Hat

$25.00
HBCU MADE Socks
HBCU MADE Socks
$15.00

HBCU MADE CREW

$80.00
Iconic LHP Knit Hat
Iconic LHP Knit Hat
$40.00

LHP Logo Headband

$30.00

Southern Game Day Tee

$30.00
Showing Products 1 - 22 of 22