Effortless and Easy Fashion and Grooming tips for College
What you wear can go far beyond the material. The right type of clothing for you can influence your mood and confidence while also communicating volumes about who you are. College life should have more to it than simply studying and making friends. It should be about self-discovery and exploring a sense of self, which can be done through fashion and grooming.
Unfortunately, given the overwhelming academic pressures, it can be easy to let these things slide. We're here to help give you some tips to keep fashionable and looking well-groomed at any time.No Shame in Embracing Simplicity
It can be easy to mistake dressing on-trend and in style with complicated silhouettes with many different accessories. Embracing simplicity as you dress in college will not only be a much easier start, but it will help you remain comfortable throughout the day in any situation. Below, we list the top trends that have yet to go out of style, making them practically timeless for all.Men's Business Casual
- Crisp white oxford
- Dress socks
- Pair of chestnut brown, lace-up derby shoes
- Knitted polo
- Black wool overcoat
- 1 suit, either navy, grey, or black.
- Jersey sweatshirt
- White t-shirts
- White trainers
- A denim jacket or leather jacket
- High-tech kicks
- Simple white shirt and Tee
- Little black dress
- White dress shirt or blouse
- Black pumps
- Black, Navy, or Grey suit
- Pencil skirt
- Wool coat
- A satin or silk top
- Ballet flats
- Brown or black penny loafers
- Chunky knit sweaters, dresses, and more
- Chunky sandals and platforms
- Simple, streamlined white kicks
- Denim jacket
Everyone should embrace a skincare routine, large or small, simple or complicated. The basic routine consists of cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and sunscreen.
Try your best to keep up with personal hygiene as much as possible. Not only is it good for your body but your mind.
Men, grooming for you should also be essential. There's no shame in admitting you may not know where to start. Here are some simple tips that may help you:
- Become a regular at your barber, or find a barber that works for you.
- Find out which skincare and hair products will work for you. One size doesn't fit all!
- Find a signature scent. Pick a cologne or aftershave that you could wear daily without knocking people who pass you buy out.
- Take care of both your hands and feet. Learn an easy nail care routine and make sure to use a pumice stone on your feet after a bath or shower and lather them in moisturizer.
With these essential fashion and grooming tips, our goal is to ensure that we help you look and feel great, helping you toward greater confidence.